Mr. Noodle & Rice

03 January 2014




Mr. Noodle and Rice is an asian restaurant in the area that is locally owned. My family and I hit this place up this past week to try out different bento boxes, sushi, and a few more Korean dishes. I had the vegetarian bi bim bob which included seaweed, spinach, bean sprouts, a fried egg, and rice. A side of miso soup (with veggie stock) came with the dish as a bonus. The food was good, though I don't know if I would say it stood out. The downside of the restaurant was the poor service. Food came out for a group of six over the course of twenty minutes and it was typically one person at our table served, then one at the next, then the next and so on.

All in all I wouldn't give a big push for it to friends or tourists, but it is nice to try a new place now and again.

1 comment:

Hanis Nizam said...

you should try more asian food.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...