Life at it's Busiest

07 February 2014


Sometimes life just gets so busy that you begin to lose all concept of days, time, and relationships. That's about where I'm at currently. Between applications, work, school, study, Odin's training, pharmacy training, jazzercise, and obligations (church, etc.) I am finding that there isn't even enough time to see my friends. The only reason I'm okay with this is because it is temporary. The longest it can possibly go on until is the end of March but I'm really counting down until I feel free again. 

What's the best way to keep your head above the water? 

Honestly, it's organization and time management. I have this pesky habit of putting some things off til the end of time then it comes back to bite me. The good news is I have improved on this tremendously since graduating from JMU. I am much better about chunking my work and about responding to emails than I used to be. 

Now I find time to workout, go to school, do training, take Odin on walks, read pastor candidate profiles, and even (sometimes) see Noah. A balance and a well-rounded life are important to me and I've really worked towards achieving that.

You know what the craziest part of it all is (to me)? On days when I don't have an extra hour to work out I actually miss it. I miss it. I never thought that would happen to me. 

What's your solution to a busy life? I have the feeling that if I added even one more committee to my workload right now that it would all come tumbling down. 

*Anyone have an idea of where that image came from? It was on WeHeartIt and I'd like to give credit. Thanks!

2 comments:

Hanis Nizam said...

look like you're a busy person. by the way, take care of yourself dear

Chelsea said...

Busy girl! Good to see you're on top of things :) I'm a list maker, my favourite is my "things to do today" as it keeps me focused the most.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...