Summer Dreams

12 February 2014


Meteorologists are calling for another big snowstorm for my area tomorrow. All I can think about is feeling the warmth of a summer sun on my skin. The golden glow that exists all summer long, days that seem endless, and the sound of running water all reside clearly, perfectly in my head and I'm longing for them. 

It seems that having a dog and getting outside four times a day in the winter is making me hyper aware of the cold. Since we don't have a fenced yard, every time Odin goes outside... so do we. The cold isn't the worst part though - the snow is! It makes it wet and you need boots and you have to dry off the pup when he comes inside. 

The idea of taking Odin out in the summer seems utterly glorious. I'm counting down to those golden times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...