Animal Kingdom Round 3

27 March 2014











This is the last round of photos from our trip to the Animal Kingdom in Orlando. It was a great day with falafel sandwiches and samosas for lunch followed by an adrenaline rush at Mt. Everest. Seriously, I get more adventurous as I get older and I'm kind of loving it. I can hardly believe I was in 80 degree weather last week with a tank top, shorts, and lots of sunscreen, but it was real and I'm very grateful for the break from reality. I'll share with you what photos I managed to snatch on my phone from Universal tomorrow! Hope you're having a great Thursday!

1 comment:

theglasslantern said...

Beautiful! Loving the sun as it's raining and cold here in the UK. Cheering me up seeing your photos and dreaming of my holiday to the USA in June!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...