Hasta La Vista Florida

24 March 2014


I'm back home in Virginia but I have some post-vacation blues. Florida was so sunny and warm that now the 40s feel like a cruel joke to me. Just a week ago 40s felt warm by comparison to 3 degree weather! 

Our trip to Universal and Animal Kingdom was a blast and I am so thankful for a break from "reality" here. Sometimes, taking a break from the norm can be exactly what the doctor ordered. 

Only one snafu happened on vacation; my SD card stopped working at the end of our day at Universal. So... no Harry Potter World pictures beyond the very few I got on my cell phone. I'm disappointed, but I'm reminding myself that the trip was about having fun and I certainly had fun! 

Look forward to catching up on the trip over the next week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...