The Dancing Goat

14 March 2014


Winchester hosted a restaurant week where you could go to restaurants downtown and have a three course meal for $25. Noah and I like to support events downtown since the city is doing a revitalization and that meant heading out for some food!


We went to the Dancing Goat because they had vegetarian options for main courses. To start with I had a cheese plate and Noah had the hummus with vegetables. We both got the falafel as our entree which might have been my favorite part of the meal.


For dessert I ordered the baked apple pie and Noah ordered chocolate bread pudding. Okay, the falafel was really good but this might be my REAL favorite part of dinner. Delicious.



All in all the dinner was very good, though I would say that their regular menu prices are a bit out of our price range. The food is very good though and if you're looking for something a little upscale then I'd recommend trying them out.

1 comment:

Nicole Marie said...

all of that looks so good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...