Ladies Day Canoeing

15 April 2014




Ashley and I hit up the lake last Friday and decided to canoe. We haven't had the opportunity to do this together yet and we were both pretty excited.

The day started off with us grabbing lunch at Bonnie Blue and chatting about guys, interviews, school and graduation. After lunch we decided it was a warm enough day (compared to the terrible winter we just had) that we had to get outside. The sun wasn't directly on us but it kept us warm while we paddled around the islands. This was the first time for me being in the back of the canoe. You really have all the control when it comes to stearing and a lot of the pushing! I have a whole new appreciation for Noah taking the back all these years.

Getting out with Ashley is exactly what I needed. I feel so thankful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...