My Favorite Thing

28 April 2014

When I look back at my day, most often my favorite part is spending time with my dog. I love my husband, family, and friends and I wish I had more time with them, but often my days are too busy to just relax with the people I care about.


As a result, one of the few times I get to be happy and carefree is when I get to be with Odin. Recently we've been riding to the dog park every day to run around and meet friends. Now that it's warm we are making lots of new friends there! 


One of the best parts about where I work right now is that it is so close to home that I can come home during a lunch break and take Odin on a walk. 


I've been very lucky with my dog and while we are still working on some training, I can without a doubt say that he's is one of the best decisions I have ever made. 


I leave you with a video of Odin playing fetch. Mostly because I'm so excited (yes, six months in and still excited) to have a dog that plays fetch. Sorry to swoon over my dog here but these thoughts come to me all the time and I feel like I don't express on my blog just how much of a difference Odin has made in my life.

video

2 comments:

yours truly, melissa said...

Dogs can be just the best! You've got a good lookin' one on your hands there! :)

Kay said...

I agree 100%. I don't know what I would do without my dog Hiker. She is my family and my best friend. Don't know what I would do without her. Your dog is very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...