Apple Blossom Weekend

03 May 2014


For the first time in forever I'm working over Apple Blossom Weekend. After getting off at 6pm last night my friends and I went to the Midway downtown to eat some fried food and see little bits of the fireman's parade. All in all, I feel a lot better about working the rest of the weekend. Some of the majesty of the games and food wears off when you're always trying to think a bit about your body, you realize the games are rigged, and you realize that adults aren't happy but rather... drunk. It can be a big turn off.

Next year I want to look into buying tickets for some of the events that center around apple blossom like the 80s dance or the Sprint Tent. As it is, I'm just a little sad that I'm missing a nice weekend outdoors.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...