The End is in Sight

05 May 2014


It's been a very busy, very stressful couple of days and it may last for just a tad longer, but the end of the tunnel is in sight and I think I can actually see light. Lots of work and finals week combined is leaving me feeling a bit overwhelmed and under-appreciated, but I know it's almost over. Here are my goals for the week to try to keep my head above water:

- Bike Route 9 in Martinsburg
- Take Odin to the dog park at least three days this week
- Have a date night
- Plan a birthday event (coming up soon!)
- Have a coffee date with a friend
- Plan a Shenandoah tubing day
- Do jazzercise four times

It's amazing how little every day routines can be a pick-me-up. Walking my dog, working out, and having coffee make for a great day. Being an adult is a lot of work sometimes... I think I'll have to talk about that on here sometime.

1 comment:

yours truly, melissa said...

Being an adult IS a lot of work sometimes! Ha!!! Makes me realize that all the adults were right in telling me not to be in a hurry to grow up when I was younger.

Hope the rest of your week is excellent :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...