A Jumble

18 September 2014


It's been a busy week, but a pretty good one. Last week was torturous for me with my first exam in IBHS and two car inspections (that both failed). Now we're already at Thursday over here... and that means my White Coat Ceremony is tomorrow. It's sort of a celebration of acceptance to pharmacy school and beginning that path. I'm looking forward to graduation a little more honestly once these next four years are done, but I'll certainly try to enjoy the journey along the way.

Some of the highlights this week have been Rob Bell's incredible video, Breathe, Heather getting us a pizza to study over on Wednesday, talking to a pastoral candidate last night, feeling the crisp fall air all week, and going out to celebrate Nic getting a job!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...