Fall Introspection

16 September 2014


I've gone back to read some of my old blog posts lately. It's so interesting to see problems that occurred for me five years ago that come back around. Another aspect I enjoy is reading about the different things I was thankful for throughout the years and what people in my life have played roles, whether major or minor. 

Today I am feeling pretty introspective. I'm wondering what I want out of life, my relationships, my career. In the future, when I look back on 2014, what will my impressions be? Am I as honest and open as I used to be? 

What friendships today will impact who I am tomorrow? What things will I have to let go of in order to move forward in life? 

Sometimes life just throws you curveballs and you have to decide whether or not you'll fight for what you want. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...