Play Time with Odin

07 October 2014






Oh this guy? He's just my best friend. 

Odin and I have gotten some quality time in together this week which has been such a good thing for me. Sometimes I think I put too much pressure on the people in my life to help me stay happy and I need to quit because it means we'll both be let down. You know who never fails? A dog. A dog that you put time and love into and enjoy training. My goal is to make an agility dog out of him and I think we can get there, it just will have to wait until next summer when I have more time. I'm afraid of losing the energy to get him there with all the school work that comes with a doctorate program. 

I just remind myself that I'm happiest when I'm with him outdoors somewhere having fun and exercising his body and mind. 

Dogs really are (wo)man's best friend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...