Playtime

20 October 2014



Over the weekend Odin got a lot of time outdoors with the family. It's midterms right now so during the week we're only taking our walks and haven't been able to go to the dog park much due to time constraints. On Saturday though Odin got to go to a park and run around off leash at the dog park later in the day. Then on Sunday he hung out with me at the lake house for about two hours. We got lots of time in together and it gives me so much joy to see him running around having a good time. The big news around here for me is that we're getting a dog when my winter break hits! I'm excited to give Odin a play mate and have another pup to smother with my affection. I keep falling head over heels for dogs on Petfinder and at my shelters. Just have to take it one day at a time and get to the middle of December.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...