The Perfect End Table

24 October 2014


This morning I'm setting out the schedule for the weekend since Noah and I are heading to Charlottesville to see my sister and her boyfriend. Beside me I've got one ham of a pup who loves attention and on the other side I have the absolutely perfect end table. Yesterday Noah brought flowers (lillies!) home for me and they're sitting there along with a photo from last weekend. A speckled green coffee mug is resting easy after heavy use this morning and beside it a wine glass with a little moscato from last night residing at the bottom of the glass. Lastly, mixing in with the smell of lillies, there's a little fall harvest candle lit beside me that just completes the scene. 

I'm happy to see my family this weekend and I'm loving the time just basking in a morning that feels right

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...