Finals

07 December 2014


There is one week left to go with classes for my first semester P1 year of pharmacy school. I can't begin to tell you how nervous/stressed this makes me. Honestly, I'd almost say there are only two days left even though I have finals that go through Friday. There are only two exams that make me nervous and they're on Monday and Tuesday. So, if you pray, send one up for me. If you believe in karma send good thoughts my way. In two days this will all be over and I'm excited and terrified of that.

The good news, or reason to smile if you will? I'm about to have a break. As in a long, no strings attached break. We have a few weeks off in December from school and it's like my mind can't even fathom that right now. I'm looking forward to walking Odin, watching TV, reading a book (for pleasure!), and just. not. thinking.

I can do this. 

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Good luck with the exams. Although it is a long time ago, I can remember that stress. I will say a prayer. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...