Recuperation

17 December 2014

{Photo via Liz Marie Blog}

Thank goodness my bedroom is my favorite room of the house because I spent the last three days pretty much cooped up in there. As much as I love it though, Liz Marie just posted her redone bedroom and I'm in love with the room as much as it's possible to be in love with a physical (indoor) space. When you need a reprieve from the world and a place to recuperate from an illness, your bedroom can be that perfect place. 

It's been a terrible few days around here with sickness, dehydration, and even fainting and I am more than ready to feel healthy again. Things are starting to look up, but sometimes you just end up a little impatient waiting for health to come back. Cross your fingers for me that everything comes back pretty quickly. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...