Branding

08 January 2015


Here's my new logo for my professional blog. A seller on etsy does custom logos for $5. It means every one is different and you don't know exactly what you're going to get - but it's simple and makes the needed statement, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm going to keep a record of my professional development over the years (mixed in with some guest appearances from certain animals since one of the areas I'm interested in is veterinary pharmacy). Along the avenue of professional development I'm buying a business card holder and business cards. I've been told it's always good to have contact information readily available if you're volunteering, going to club meetings, and attending conferences. You never know who you're going to meet and you don't want to miss an opportunity.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...