KE & Mornings

18 March 2015


This morning I'm a little nervous because the new members are leading a KE social this evening. We haven't talked too much about our plans, but I'm a person who likes to shoot from the hip anyways. It'll be at the lake with a Taco Bar and some games.

When I woke up this morning I went on a search for my pledge shirt and finally realized there was one load of laundry still in the dryer. Found it! Then when I went downstairs for coffee, the sun was shining into our kitchen (around 7:30am) and it was beautiful. Steam came up from my coffee and the sun was on my face. Winter just seems to drag on some years and the older I get the more I appreciate the warm weather and those first days that it hits are marvelous.

Well, I'm about to head to the lake house to get it prepared and I hope that everything goes well. So far I've had a lot of fun with this group and I bet I'll have great times over the years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...