Weekend

19 April 2015


So far it's been a busy weekend! But almost the perfect amount, which has been a blessing. In fact, as I write this it's not even 7am on Sunday. 

Friday evening I briefly mentioned on here. We spent some time on the walking mall drinking wine at Roma's before grabbing Mexican at El Centro's. While there we saw Dr. Jawaid and her family, which was a nice surprise for Mitsi. 

Saturday morning came nice and early with a big exam at 8am. All pharmacy students in the nation need to take the PCOA to help their schools have a basis of comparison. While a lot of students don't enjoy it (and honestly, neither do I), I definitely see the value of it. Then I came home and Noah and I cleaned up the house a little bit while snacking on some crackers and red pepper jelly (mmm). 

We left around 4:30 for his jazz concert in Martinsburg. His group was performing at a spaghetti dinner fundraiser at the high school. Mitsi and Brett also came out for this event and we made bids at the silent auction, ate spaghetti, and listened to some great bands. 

Finally, Mitsi and Brett stayed with us last night and they love the changes we're making to the townhouse, as slowly as they may be coming from our viewpoint. We all got up by 6am to have coffee, watch the sunrise, and say our goodbyes. Noah and I will be heading off to church soon and then the rest of my day will be devoted to school. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...