Wine & Thoughts

18 April 2015


Yesterday Mitsi came into town with Brett, but Noah and Nic were still at work so we met at the pharmacy school before heading downtown. Mitsi, Brett, and I stopped at Eugene White's painting studio on Loudoun to grab him and his wife Sarah for drinks. Sarah is also a pharmacist at VHS in Winchester so it was great to meet her seeing as she has a spouse who is following a career in the arts. 

Sometimes I wonder what our future will be like and it's hard to think about waiting three or four years to find out. It can be very challenging for me to stay focused on the present because it feels like if I don't plan and aim for my goals I won't ever get there. Yet, working towards them may hold me up as far as enjoying the present moment. It's a lot of give and take you know?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...