NY Times Prompts

06 July 2015

{photo via Mark Loper}

The New York Times came out with a list of 500 Prompts for Narrative and Personal Writing. These prompts range from light topics such as music and entertainment to personal values, childhood, and relationships. As this blog has always been a bit of a journal for me, I think these prompts can be a good way to get ideas flowing. 

I love reading the big blogs (A Beautiful Mess for example), but I also love reading very personal blogs. I'm the very definition of an instagram user. Seeing pictures of people's lunches makes me feel motivated to eat healthy and to cook, I enjoy your selfies, and you can post 1000 pictures of your pets and I will still follow you. Being able to read about people's daily lives around the world has always inspired me and six years after starting this blog I still love learning about others. 

So soon I will start a "Prompt" series that features questions from the NY Times list in an effort to search through my own memories and to let you know a little more about me. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...