Back to School

11 August 2015


After a really good summer, classes started up again yesterday. It's very odd to walk in for the first day of classes and already know every face that is in the room with you. It feels good to move on in school as a group and help each other; we've already got google notes, study group dates, and organization meetings. 

Honestly after some aimless time off I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. There are so many different plans on the horizon for different parts of my life and each of them excites me. I feel like I'm about to step into the biggest juggling game of my life, but luckily I have a great support system and think that if I'm about to drop a few balls I can toss a few to a friend. Teamwork makes the dream work right? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...