Yesterday was my day reserved for placement, but since I don't start until October I essentially get a day off as long as there are no meetings. Let me tell you, after that pharmacology exam on Tuesday that was much needed! I realized that I haven't actually gotten to just relax since about the day before school began.
Let's see, what did I do? It was all such a blur.
- Tore down wallpaper in the bathroom (arms are sore)
- Had two cups of coffee
- Did dishes
- Worked on a podcast
- Edited a summer video
- Went grocery shopping
- Took Odin to the lake house and played fetch
- Visited the Virginia Farm Market to get produce and a pumpkin
- Ran 1.2 miles with Odin
- Talked to P1s about their exam
- Made lots of different toasts for dinner
That's actually a pretty good summary. It was a fun day all in all and I really needed to relax. Now my fingers are crossed that we can go purchase a Kia Soul this weekend. Noah and I have been spending a lot of time on this decision, but his dad is going to help us out with purchasing a new car. I think we've landed on the basic Soul, so cross your fingers we can talk them down into our price range.