Holiday Goals

01 December 2015


This holiday season is a little odd for me. For the first time ever in my life I have no obligations between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Honestly, as a person who likes being busy, I don't know what to do with myself! 

So, ever faithful to myself, I made a list of goals. They are as follows:
  • Meal plan for beach week(end)
  • Make cookies with grandpa
  • Make a vet appointment
  • Make a doctors appointment
  • Take down the borders in the upstairs bathroom
  • Find a wedding guest dress
  • Write my movie script (only one month to go when the movie should be done)
  • Have that double date we've been talking about all semester
  • Christmas Party
  • Start planning baby shower for my friend! (so excited!!!)
  • Re-read Harry Potter
  • Finish my 101 in 1001 list
Based on that last goal, I've got a little further to go, which is exciting. But, for now, I'm off to go see my grandpa and make a batch of Christmas cookies! Wishing you all an exciting holiday.

Reason to Smile: Lots of quality family time this week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...