This holiday season is a little odd for me. For the first time ever in my life I have no obligations between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Honestly, as a person who likes being busy, I don't know what to do with myself!
So, ever faithful to myself, I made a list of goals. They are as follows:
- Meal plan for beach week(end)
- Make cookies with grandpa
- Make a vet appointment
- Make a doctors appointment
- Take down the borders in the upstairs bathroom
- Find a wedding guest dress
- Write my movie script (only one month to go when the movie should be done)
- Have that double date we've been talking about all semester
- Christmas Party
- Start planning baby shower for my friend! (so excited!!!)
- Re-read Harry Potter
- Finish my 101 in 1001 list
Based on that last goal, I've got a little further to go, which is exciting. But, for now, I'm off to go see my grandpa and make a batch of Christmas cookies! Wishing you all an exciting holiday.
Reason to Smile: Lots of quality family time this week!