Just For Fun

17 December 2015


Looking for some contagious laughter? This guy at 00:17 is cracking me up as well as the news anchor immediately following him talking about the ugliest dog competition. Sometimes my friends and I just send each other funny videos and images just to make each other laugh. We're the worst about it in class. This past semester the one time my friend actually busted out laughing was when we were paying really close attention in class and working. I was trying to mimic the professor's curve for AUC of a med on Google Slides and it was not going as anticipated. She saw my struggle and busted out.

After all the Thomas the Tank Engine and unicorn posts... that's what did her in. Love it when you get to laugh with your friends. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...