Balance

26 January 2016


I'm having a hard time finding a balance right now. This semester brings my hardest classes yet in graduate school and for some reason the weight of two more years to go is pushing down heavily on my shoulders. It's one of those times when I'm feeling like I won't be good enough or that two more years of such high stress levels is going to do me in. 

It's odd. I have so many things going for me with such incredible friends, I'm as busy as ever, and I feel like I'm a role model at school for some people. Logically I recognize all of these things.

Perhaps it is the blizzard. I guess that's actually quite likely. Noah and I were stuck inside for over 3 1/2 days without leaving and have now been inside for another 24 hours. On top of that I have two exams this week and I feel like my brain can't take any more studying right now. Then there's Rush coming up in two weeks and there is a lot of pressure on my chapter to get enough pledges to maintain our status. So, it makes sense that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I'll push through as always, but I'm definitely ready to move past this stage of constant stress and studying. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...