Random Thoughts

02 February 2016


  • It feels so good to have two ICARE exams successfully under my belt
  • Wine and paint nights are even more fun at home than at a restaurant
  • I want to cut my hair (hence that short hair picture from a few years ago)
  • Rush is in one week and I feel both excited and anxious about it
  • Sometimes I brush off how busy I am, but now when I'm asked about events they nearly all fall on a day where I already have an event down and it's getting a little hard to juggle
  • I can't wait for Friday to find out the gender of Sam's baby!!
  • Sometimes you meet a person and feel like you could be best friends
  • It's hard to focus on exams when there are so many extracurricular activities that are going on
  • I miss summer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...