Lately

24 May 2016







I'm starting to think this may be the beginning of the end for this blog of mine. I suspect it will be around for a long time to come, but that updates will be more sporadic and with a longer time period in between posts. With school and friends posting just doesn't seem as important any more. I tend to get out my phone camera more than my DSLR anyways. Maybe I'll update our trip to Maine or the beach and share. I'm not sad, it's a little bittersweet for me but I feel it's come to a natural close. 

For now, I'll give a (very) brief overview of what's been happening lately: I turned 27. Noah and I went to Kings Dominion as chaperones for his jazz festival. I took photographs for the P4 formal. The border in the bathroom is officially, finally down. I started volunteering at the Free Medical Clinic. We visited Valerie Hill. Sam had her baby shower (omg!). I'm biking more and more and will have my first tour on June 5. I've raised $250 for the American Diabetes Association. Odin and I are getting out to the lake more and more despite it raining for literally the entire month of May. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...