Sunsets and Fluidity

11 February 2017


Tonight there was a sunset reminiscent of cotton candy. The blues and pinks were blurred between tree branches as I walked Odin through the neighborhood. The colors and unusual warmth in the air for February made me feel hopeful. For the future, for friendships, for relationships. Some days the uncertainty of where I am headed causes a sense of unease, almost like when you feel you're falling in your sleep. Faith is a funny thing; I believe everything will always work out and we need to live in each moment while balancing that carpe diem lifestyle out with a bit of planning and goal setting. For now I'm taking advantage of where I am in life, surrounded by friends and am trying to use my final didactic semester to strengthen those relationships. In this moment I feel fluid, and I think I'll stay in this state for a little longer. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...