P3 Phollies Fun

20 March 2017






In pharmacy school P3 year is your final didactic year before rotations. My study group has decided to partake in a scavenger hunt that consists of a variety of activities to do as a group and with faculty. We've dressed up like faculty members, cooked lunch and delivered it to them, we will be ordering a pizza to be delivered in class (with permission), counseling animals on DM, and more. 

I think it's a great way to finish out our final year making memories together before we leave. I love my friends and we all love our faculty. It's going to be a challenge for us next year I think. We are all looking forward to our rotations and putting our knowledge into practice; each of us finds working with patients very rewarding. It'll just be hard to not see each other or our faculty each day. I'm grateful to have this sort of "last hoorah" to celebrate our success over these three years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...