Prove It To Yourself

04 April 2017


I found this post-it in a bathroom on a stall door and I really appreciated it. This week is tough, I think every week is actually pretty tough when you're pursuing a degree. Some days I forget, but I am powerful. I have grown so much as a person over the years and my skills are constantly pushing the boundaries of my comfort zone. I'm proud of the work I've put in and I can't wait to see where the work takes my friends and me. 

The fact that some random strangers out there want to boost others, that's the type of boost we could all use. Maybe it's not a post-it, but think about something you can do to encourage someone today. A stranger, a friend... we're all in this together after all. I know this one lifted me when I needed it. You never know what difference you can make. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...