Game Nights

13 August 2017



Gosh I love my friends. we had a game night at Hideaway Cafe and it was a blast. The owners are such great hosts and even provide games for you to check out. While our crew often does some rather complicated board games we opted for a few light-hearted ones like Uno this night. We also tried a new game called Obama Llama and loved it. It's a lot of rhyming and charades and you've got to be willing to act a little silly.

School is about to get started again for our P3s and I wish them luck, it's a tough year! P4 has been a blast so far; stress is at the lowest point it's ever been in pharmacy school and I feel so much more useful and knowledgeable. These breaks with friends are always the highlights of my week though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...